« Home | Invitations for the Well Done Awards » | Website Launch Day: May 30th » | The Well Done Awards » | Meet My Family »

Chris Sligh...WELL DONE


Have you purchased your tickets yet? Daily I will be giving you new insights into ALL that will be happening. Here's the latest... Chris Sligh, yes, the one from American Idol will be with us the night of the WELL DONE AWARDS. Tell your friends :-)

Wow...the first comment ever on this soon to be revolutionary blog. I'm excited, honored and honestly a little tingly from my left pinkie toe up to my right elbow, but not really above the shoulders, but that's because I've been drinking. Robitussin, I mean.

Anyway, I'm so excited to be at the well done awards. I've never really done anything all that well - I usually just come in something like 10th place, but my pops always said, "Son, be proud of any place because even losers can be president." I'm not sure what he was talking about, but you know...maybe one day I'll be president.

Or come in 10th place for President.

So, moving on: this blog reminds - if you're not first you're last. But then the Bible does say that last shall be first. So now I'm confused. All I do know is that I'm going to be at this awards ceremony and I'll get to meet a lot of great people, and that my wife and I can't wait to get there.

Plus we get a really great place to stay, right?

Peace and love,
Chris Sligh

You can count on me being there, then! JG

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam